Blazers after Dwight Howard

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly if I was in the league I wouldn't want to play for:

Portland - I'm waiting on Aldrigde to catch the curse they always seem to be succesful though but they staff is shyt.

Sacremento - They have no plan.

Milwaukee - Come on I'd take Naptown and Memphis any and all day.

These are the teams you go to when you have no other choice because they are overpaying or they draft you.

cimalee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
richmond va
GM Rob Hennigan says he will not comment on whether @Dwight Howard will be dealt on draft night. Twitter

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dwight + LMA would be insanely the best front court in the NBA and the Blazer squad would be dangerous as fuk, as long as the curse doesn't catch D12. But, I highly doubt D12 is gonna go to the Blazers, but if he would, that would be :ohmy:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Dwight + LMA would be insanely the best front court in the NBA and the Blazer squad would be dangerous as fuk, as long as the curse doesn't catch D12. But, I highly doubt D12 is gonna go to the Blazers, but if he would, that would be :ohmy:

That front court would be :bow:

Unfortunately a week later Howard would crack 3 vertebrae while doing the dougie :smh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That front court would be :bow:

Unfortunately a week later Howard would crack 3 vertebrae while doing the dougie :smh:

Nobody can be able to stop that front court on offense and on defense. Dwight in the paint, and LMA 10-18 foot jumpers, that's too deadly. LMA might not be the best man to man defender, but he is one of the best Pick N Roll Big Man Defenders in the game, and you add Dwight to anchor that defense, its game over. But, D12 might do something stupid like he usually does, but since he is playing for Portland, it might be a career threatening injury.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trade for dwight, and go after nash? :ehh:

dwight, lma, and nash would be very formidable as long as you got some capable wing guys that will only be aided by nash and dwight's presence.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dwight, LaMarcus, Batum, bring back Roy for a small salary :ehh:

Not happening though.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

i always fukked with LMA nikka too nice :ooh: my admiration only grew more when he smacked K.G. Kufi off i wanna see that nikka shine even if they have to bring in goofy ass D-12 to do so

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i always fukked with LMA nikka too nice :ooh: my admiration only grew more when he smacked K.G. Kufi off i wanna see that nikka shine even if they have to bring in goofy ass D-12 to do so

:yes: I fuk with LMA's game. The dude has a great back to the basket game and has a deadly mid-range game. Plus he is a real ass nikka. The dude deserves a lot more shine than he gets. The dude is my favorite PF in the game and the Blazers team has some good talent too. Hopefully LMA and the Blazers are on a come-up, they deserve one with all the shyt the organization has gone through.