Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:

wNO1c53.jpg

hgs1Sr8.jpg

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
troyave#Assanova the last "2x" I seen him he was runnin for his life and begging 4 his life .... not a �� jus a �� :hubie:

But Ave Got Shot 2 Times & Banger Got killed, I actually like ave & I went to school with his baby mom's Delilah & he's solid, but he not ready for Casanova bro, Cass really got the streets on some jail shyt bro it's different

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
But Ave Got Shot 2 Times & Banger Got killed, I actually like ave & I went to school with his baby mom's Delilah & he's solid, but he not ready for Casanova bro, Cass really got the streets on some jail shyt bro it's different
:dwillhuh: cass really running the streets like that ? i thought the nikka was from a good home like biggie

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: cass really running the streets like that ? i thought the nikka was from a good home like biggie

son did 8 in Comstock, Attica, Auburn, these is maximum prison facilities in New York without a cut on his face I haven't seen no nikka challenge his credibility yet, watch asap Rocky speak on cassanova holding down on rikers Island in 06

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Feel like he’s more of a jail nikka.

The strip he rep (21st and church- The Castle)is one of the thickest crip Blocks in Brooklyn. I don’t think that he apply pressure to nikkas on the street level like that. Like, a nikka 21,23 not bout to just pop off the strength of Casanova.

It was a whale from Brownsville that got most of his stain in jail. Came home and got bodied with his child in 2014ish