Blood In Blood Out was a sneaky white supremacist movie.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Miklo and Magic had Montana killed because he didn’t want to get into the drug business. They made it look like the BGA did it so the other Onda members wouldn’t suspect anything. Only Magic and Miklo were involved in Montana’s death. They took out the Aryan’s and the BGA to control the dope game. Miklo had to earn his way into La Onda by killing Big Al. The Aryans are all about purity, they would’ve never let him join.
look at this idiot explaining the movie like we didnt know this :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Movie was mad real that's why. One of the realest movies I've ever seen.
Nah they took offense to him getting raped in prison which didn't happen. A hit was put out on Edward James Olmos for his cavalier attitude toward the whole thing. He'd show up random places acting like a cholo in order to get into the role but he was moreso just coming off like a clown. Even Danny Trejo told him to quit.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah they took offense to him getting raped in prison which didn't happen. A hit was put out on Edward James Olmos for his cavalier attitude toward the whole thing. He'd show up random places acting like a cholo in order to get into the role but he was moreso just coming off like a clown
What a dumb reason to hate on the movie. :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Funny to me, I never looked at these hispanic movies nor wanted to, as I'm not hispanic.
You all talk more about these white and hispanic movies than Lean on Me, Colors, and etc.