Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finished.

Was let down.

For me it's s1>s2>s3.

Episode 9 was terrible. I don't know what they're thinking with that shyt. An episode like that is okay in the middle of shows run,not the 2nd to last episode.

Episode 10 was a let down as well,felt rushed to quickly wrap things up.

6.5/10

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Leguizamo was a complete was of time. His story went absolutely nowhere.

The scene with the mom talking about their births was great,maybe the best in the entire show.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's hilarious that you were suppose to figure out where Kevin went by a flag in background.
You guys must not have been paying attention.

Literally right before kevin and the wife are talking on the boat and he says they're 50 miles from bimini which is in the Bahamas.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Finally finished the series :ooh:

Why yall aint tell me how terrible season 3 was, just all over the place :hhh:

John killed the wrong brother :francis:

Kevin's wife :francis:

I had so many wtf moments during season 3....almost completely ruined the series for me. It's like the writers said fukk it and let the interns finish season 3.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's hilarious that you were suppose to figure out where Kevin went by a flag in background.

No, on top of the flags showing Kevin also SAYS he's in Bimini.

Even if you don't know the Islands/Bahamas, it's literally one click away to find out where that is.

I had the reverse reaction to a lot of folk. Season started weak but only got better and better to me. Last few episodes were perfect.

It reminded me a LOT of the Sopranos. The whole point is that this BLOODLINE shyt never ends. John's options are:

- Change the family by telling Nolan the truth....messing up a kid, traumatizing/antagonizing him and probably breaking him from the fam forever (not to mention potential vengeance in the future)

Or

- Lie to protect "family", which is what the Rayburns have been doing forever.

There was no win. No ending could've really closed off the Rayburn chapter unless they all died.

Episode 9 was piff too, so happy they got Ben back.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
man i stopped watching this trash mid way through the last season... and i hate stopping a show w/o resolution (still watching better call saul and walking dead :scusthov:... show is that bad

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been finishing off shows that I’m invested in (since I watched previous seasons) but that I’ve pushed to the wayside because I know they will be shytty. Season 3 of Bloodline is on this list. I’m at episode 7, and holy shyt, this season sucks. Such a terrible drop off. I’ll finish it, but it’ll be a chore. :francis:

Daps
Sidenote, 13 reasons has a similar structure.

Important deaths
Recordings
And character development based off the back story and actions in real time

I like it

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The only character I liked was Danny. Honestly. I thought towards the end of season 2 and beginning of season 3 had potential. I thought this show was boring as hell. I have to be honest.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Season 1 was incredible after that, not so much. Did they know season 3 was it or did it get canceled? Terrible terrible finale.