Blu Cantrell makes a song dissn Jay-Z, she saying "S.O.S. Hova tell me where u at"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
well after I saw this thread, I googled her twitter. And its people loving her song. So, thats why I said its good PR. She's not being trashed totally.

I just mean in the grand scheme of things. Nobody will think of this song and be like "Damn this girl can Blow! This is a HIT!!!" They'll run with it strictly as a Hov diss track, nobody can sustain a career or comeback based off of a diss record, especially an R&B singer. Nobody will remember or care about the song last next week, Hov will continue being successful, Beyonce will continue being successful, and Blu Cantrell will go back to being forgotten...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I just mean in the grand scheme of things. Nobody will think of this song and be like "Damn this girl can Blow! This is a HIT!!!" They'll run with it strictly as a Hov diss track, nobody can sustain a career or comeback based off of a diss record, especially an R&B singer. Nobody will remember or care about the song last next week, Hov will continue being successful, Beyonce will continue being successful, and Blu Cantrell will go back to being forgotten...

oh yeah.. I agree

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wasn't she the one who said Jay must still have feelings for her because he named his child Blue Ivy :childplease:

Someone tell this delusional chick to sit down

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
that man is married, the fukk she look like hollering at him like he supposed to care or be out there and save her. save yourself dumb ho, grab a life jacket out here

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
28i4zs2.gif