2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Why tf Blu stayed underground. I remember he was on interscope

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why tf Blu stayed underground. I remember he was on interscope
He was on Warner but the album he recorded (No York) was so left they dropped him and let him keep the tracks lol. It’s actually an interesting album, some have called it Yeezus before Yeezus.

Drugs and mental issues ended his career though. I always felt like Blu was a precursor to the blog era rap class we saw 3-4 years after Below The Heavens. Cole, Drake, Kdot/TDE, Krit, even Spitta…

I really fukk with the Miles album from last year. Felt like he was truly “back” for the first time in years. Not into this single but I will peep this album.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
I feel gtbh was his best album

don’t really mess with the stuff he made with exile

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He was on Warner but the album he recorded (No York) was so left they dropped him and let him keep the tracks lol. It’s actually an interesting album, some have called it Yeezus before Yeezus.

Drugs and mental issues ended his career though. I always felt like Blu was a precursor to the blog era rap class we saw 3-4 years after Below The Heavens. Cole, Drake, Kdot/TDE, Krit, even Spitta…

I really fukk with the Miles album from last year. Felt like he was truly “back” for the first time in years. Not into this single but I will peep this album.
That’s sad drugs and mental illness got in the way. Damn Warner did him like that

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Blu got that Charles Hamilton disease

Great songs throughout his catalogue

But, uneven quality and got like a million albums/songs to choose from

He was supposed to pop back when he was going tracks with the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

SpringWinterSummerFall was so dope

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps