Blueface Caught Manipulating Women Into Getting Drunk *UPDATE* Coli Breh Admits to Doing the Same Thing

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Social media has warped these folks minds into an algorithm :pachaha:
Half the time bytches are trying to manipulate me into drinking...

Me: I'll just have a water with cucumber. Lemon if you dont have it. :unimpressed:
Her: You not going to drink? I want to drink.
Me: You can drink. Im good, plus im driving.
Her: I dont want to drink by myself. :francis:
Me: Then dont drink. :gucci:
Her: But I want to drink. :mjtf:
Me: So drink! :what:
Her: Why even go out if you werent going to drink?
Me: Why come to a restaurant? To eat. I dont need to drink to enjoy myself. :hubie:
Her: So you not gonna have drink? :francis:
Me: You know what you gonna order yet?:unimpressed:
AND I ain't paying for drinks:ufdup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might need to be a thread on itself.

I'm pretty sure most of us know someone who tried to get women drunk to sleep with them.

In my late teens/early 20s, back when I used to go clubbing/party every weekend, it was common for guys to try and get drunk to get some p*ssy.

It's weird because we all knew why guys would try and get girls drunk, but no one cared if she was drunk enough to remember or whatnot; everyone looked at it like it was nothing. But if she didn't remember or whatnot, then that's when we have a problem.

I hope the attitudes changed with this and future generations. If I have a son, telling him don't give women liqs. If I have a daughter, i'm gonna tell her don't take drinks from no man.

Your a wise man changing with the times. Alot of these coli posters will lose a son or nephew to the system. Because they refuse to teach them about the updates#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

And your absolutely right,guys trying to fukk drunk girls was a thing in alot of popular tv shows/movies back in the day. White shows/movies more than ours. But nikkas did give women drinks to get them to losen up. I wasnt trying to smash drunk chicks I dont know:hubie:. Id have chicks who Id already smashed call from the club tipsy/drunk who wanted dikk. Id oblige in some of those situations. But even that wasnt wise,and I wouldnt do that in this era.