BMW Drivers Really Are Dumb AF

Taco

All Star
Daps
Tesla drivers are the new BMW/Prius drivers. In the Bay it’s damn near more common to see Teslas than Mercs/Bimmers. BMW ‘s are reckless while Teslas are just clueless. Always makes me wonder why do these brands breed the same type of drivers :patrice:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Tesla drivers are the new BMW/Prius drivers. In the Bay it’s damn near more common to see Teslas than Mercs/Bimmers. BMW ‘s are reckless while Teslas are just clueless. Always makes me wonder why do these brands breed the same type of drivers :patrice:

Taco

All Star
Daps
My only gripe is the majority I see are the 10-16 BMW non M models worth like 8-20k driving the worst. This is completely anecdotal, but other than my observation that study makes sense. The irony of conscientious owners being thought of as reliable when their cars surely aren’t lol I got nothing against the cars as someone who’s fortunate enough to drive a bunch of luxury cars around, I get it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Has nothing to do with BMW. People do this dumb ass shyt with Infinitis and Hondas too.
I had a 98 Maxima suped up, an 05 g35, and an 08 g37. I did this stupid shyt in each one of those cars. Actually crashed my Maxima going around 100 mph one time. Only thing that saved me from killing myself or other people was I ran up on a center island curb rather than going head on into the other lane.

My identity used to be caught up in my car, so I felt like I needed to drive reckless and crazy.

Actually had a homie who went to trial for street racing where him and the other dude killed someone while street racing.