Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all obviously didn't bother watching the videos...Manny is using his money to build homes for the poor Filipinos...

That's commendable...
Problem is that he'll be poor as well

He can't fight forever

He shouldn't need money after the mayweather fight

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
That does not make any sense, Pac should have a lot of money. Even if he is building homes in the Philippines, the Philippine peso is worth less than the US dollar, so his money should more money out there.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Y'all obviously didn't bother watching the videos...Manny is using his money to build homes for the poor Filipinos...

That's commendable...

Right.. I was busy reading these dumb ass comments before I viewed the video. PAC man gets my respect

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
PAC was broke before he started this home building shyt. Go read that article with roach years ago talking about it.

around 2009 this pacquiao is broke shyt started and roach i think walked it back, but around 2011-12 it really started getting traction.
reminds me of this filipino dude at this warehouse i worked at part time, this dude was super loyal to his boss because he allowed him a little extra lunch time to get his daughter from school and tiny perks etc, but the boss was an a$$hole straight up, dude never even asked for a raise in nearly 20 years, as a temp i was likely making more than him, i used to confide in him and tell him, that the boss more than likely was gonna just cut him loose like they did this other cat just before his 20 year mark. i stopped part timing there when i got a job at the mental health clinic but goddamn man. the parallels are uncanny.