Bob Marley Collection

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Is there a bob marley library of a Legend compilation? I have the compilation album, Legend and a few random songs but I want everything so I can just throw it on shuffle. I been doing it on spotify but i like actually having my music

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
theres like 28 different "best of bob marley", "bob marleys greatest hits", etc ... even on youtube. :russ:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Lol I guess I'll just go ahead and get each of his albums but I meant like his full discography
Outside of the studio albums in the 70s until his death in 81 you should get the African Herbsman compilation, and the Soul Revolution albums. Most his music that came out in the 70s was re working older tunes that The Wailers wrote during the 60s so it's cool hearing the early versions of songs that would change the world years later once they've been re-worked.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Outside of the studio albums in the 70s until his death in 81 you should get the African Herbsman compilation, and the Soul Revolution albums. Most his music that came out in the 70s was re working older tunes that The Wailers wrote during the 60s so it's cool hearing the early versions of songs that would change the world years later once they've been re-worked.
So african herbsman and soul revolution have the original version of the songs?
I really like the chant down Babylon with all the rappers on it too.

So I got a student membership of spotify but if it ends, I might pay for a membership just to have Bob's entire collection. I have all my other music downloaded, but I can't really find good links to Bob's discography so that might be the only thing that I stream. You or anyone else know a discography blog that might have it? I found some but they're all shytty

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
So african herbsman and soul revolution have the original version of the songs?
I really like the chant down Babylon with all the rappers on it too.

So I got a student membership of spotify but if it ends, I might pay for a membership just to have Bob's entire collection. I have all my other music downloaded, but I can't really find good links to Bob's discography so that might be the only thing that I stream. You or anyone else know a discography blog that might have it? I found some but they're all shytty
Nah I haven't checked out the blogs but spotify is definitely worth it.