Bobby Brown Was Kidnapped?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I’ve heard this story told many times and it never changed up. So I figure there’s at least some truth to it.

Still, it’s hard to imagine Whitney pulling up dolo disguised as “Whitty Huton,” dropping a bag in front of drug lords and leaving while dragging Bobby by the ear and cussing his ass out :mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yeah heard this rumor for years.
Preacher was heartless.
Crack era level of violence was something else

I’ve heard this story told many times and it never changed up. So I figure there’s at least some truth to it.

Still, it’s hard to imagine Whitney pulling up dolo disguised as “Whitty Huton,” dropping a bag in front of drug lords and leaving while dragging Bobby by the ear and cussing his ass out :mjlol:
It’s crazy it’s still not a larger part of their narrative. It wasn’t mentioned in neither of their tv or film biopics.:patrice:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Trust me, that story is very much true.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Yep Whitney saved his ass too that’s the main reason I don’t say nothing bad about her