Bobby Shmurda - Bobby B*tch [OUT NOW]

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yall nikkas want these flashes in the pan to win so bad :heh:

Please. I was the one saying this nikka was a one hit wonder and would flame out in a month. I was wrong and accept my L. But hes smart in milking that song until the end. Got cacs on the Junior USA golf squad doing the dance on the greens. shyt is who let the dogs status and I wouldn't be surprised if it was in a car commercial to complete the shark jumping. Why release some follow up that won't get noticed and flop. Trinindad James did that shyt with females only while all gold everything was still around and look at him.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Please. I was the one saying this nikka was a one hit wonder and would flame out in a month. I was wrong and accept my L. But hes smart in milking that song until the end. Got cacs on the Junior USA golf squad doing the dance on the greens. shyt is who let the dogs status and I wouldn't be surprised if it was in a car commercial to complete the shark jumping. Why release some follow up that won't get noticed and flop. Trinindad James did that shyt with females only while all gold everything was still around and look at him.

The song is hot cuz the dance went viral. Unless this nikka is the james brown of his time, i dont see lightning striking twice, but when this nikka flame out, i will up this thread

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada

boXqGJ0.gif