Bobby Shmurda charged with felony gun possession

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I've seen that shyt happen too many times...nikkas sets die out and they start set hopping from set to set and don't know what they wanna rep...nikkas is Tek one week, BSV the next week, Beven the week after, Shine the week after next then they wanna bang Double II like fam make your mind up...I've seen a nikka that was blood but lived in a mostly Crip hood and most his homies is Crips so he changed his mind and decided that he wanna be Grape St....Nothing funnier than seeing a nikka one minute "Blood this blood that" then the next time you see him he in all purple throwing G's up lol....these gang members is funny sometimes....those cats that be super tough on the street then go to jail and switch up be the worst though....you can't be a super tough Crip nikka on the streets, go to jail and decide that you wanna bang Blood because the heat is on..when you join a gang you know at some point you gonna have to go to jail so you should prepare yourself for that...thats why if a nikka said he was in a gang that never phased me because a lot of these dudes is only tough under certain conditions
U dont know what u talkin bout homey... If u get sexed out then u basically off limits. I was locked around nothing but crips in bmore (i'm a treetop piru). And basically nikkas gave me a pass after i got sexed out. I did my time in peace after that.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
For people wondering how Tip almost could get the same penalty as Wayne, look at the gun laws in NY 15 years for a gat :whew:. While tip was facing 10 for rifles.

Bloomberg is doing this in the name of gentrification.

It's not random how the murder rate in NYC has gone down so much since the 90's.