Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOOK CLUB PROMOTERS AND NIGHT CLUB PEOPLE ARE TOUGH DUDES
SOME EVEN GANGSTAS
THEY SONNING HIM
THEY AINT SCARED OF THESE LITTLE NIKKAS
TIME TO PAY UP AND THE CLUB SON EM
WHAT THESE LITTLE 17 YEARS OLD NIKKAS GONNA DO TO GROWN CLUB OWNERS......
CMON MAN
that killer shyt he rap about is wat he pose 2 do

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikkas make certain illegal transactions at a bank....however, they need someone's personal bank account info to do this. They send ppl messages on Fb or whatever, promising to pay them a cut, if they hand over their bank account info....and nikkas actually fall for it. Zoeing is scamming nikkas outta they bread

"Pull up to ya teller, she'll walk in if I let her
Fukk you talking bout she'll withdraw she'll take it out"

"Pull up to yo TG, for some GC
Pull up to yo spot like I'm Chief Keef
Pull up to the head corp I just got off Meet Me
I'm off to fukk it up at yo nearest TV (shmoney)
Then I re-locate bytch, different state bytch
I could dissappear, oh yeah I came to play bytch"

"Pull up to yo AT-M, I'm fukking fiending
shyt I almost missed my drop just hit 11 PM
bytches liking all my pics and they all up on my DM
But I just move like Stevie act like I don't even see em"

A lot of nikkas probably couldn't tell what this song is about because dude has an unorthodox flow, but this song was one of the highlights of the GS9 mixtape and really capture those zoe scams.

Last edited:

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
Keef got rob by interscope on his biggest year in 2012 he should of got a 25million dollar contract on his first signing ,now hes getting rob by the label not boosting his music up and connecting him with better DJs and song writers

:mjlol:at this comment from a youtubeA&R

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:mindblown: HOW :mindblown:

I could ask for fukking some obscure E list mixtape artist right now and id still have to go through management and theyd require money up front :mindblown:

im out here losing :damn:

id love to pay for these mafukkas from the door money :damn:

smh @ you not hollerin @ me when you could PM me and for a pack of newports and a 40oz i could have djed ya show son

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:dead: you still dj in the bay ? my djs be like dj hell rell, espinoza, romeo reyes types..

lmao na, the last time i djed in the bay was when i opened up for pete rock in 2011 at yoshis in san francisco because it was that type of crowd i could play the type of shyt i wanted.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Wait is this what all this shyt is over. He talking about other people booking shows and robbing promoters so they ar essentially robbing him to. Same shyt waka momma was doing to Gucci.
FAM don't even bother, nikkas arguing about shyt that he didn't even say. He's clearly talking about promoters being jipped by fake people claiming to either be him or managed him. These nikkas been arguing for 4 pages for no reason. I'm just looking in astonishment

Daps
FAM don't even bother, nikkas arguing about shyt that he didn't even say. He's clearly talking about promoters being jipped by fake people claiming to either be him or managed him. These nikkas been arguing for 4 pages for no reason. I'm just looking in astonishment

Breh it's not just that. You gotta look between the lines just a bit to see he's ranting about not getting paid too "they're robbing yall just like they robbin me" and at this point he's not letting '$30' slide,

Now let's look at what his mom said in response to the rant:

t's not that he's not getting paid, it's that he's new to the business," Leslie Pollard tells Billboard. "There's a chain of command that he has to go through before he gets his payment. I guess he's thinking all the money should go from the front man to his hands -- it doesn't work like that. Of course they hold onto it so he actually does the show. Then it goes to his business manager, then to the touring accountant, and then to him."

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/103684

Clearly way more than what you're suggesting.