Bobby Shmurda Claims He’s Not Getting Paid For His Shows

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
bobbyshmurda1.png

Despite being the hottest on the block with his smash “Hot N****”, Bobby Shmurda isn’t getting treated like a top quality talent. According to him, he isn’t getting paid like one either. Shmurda sounded off on Instagram, questioning why he hasn’t gotten paid for his shows and appearances.

“Nah idgaf I’m doing all theses show not getting ma money dey got me doing shyt every fukking day so its hard to keep up Witt dis shyt den I ain’t got nobody to trust ain’t no help in dis bytch I’m ready to go back to da trap be4 jail #RNS dats how I feel foh,” said Shmurda on Instagram.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/10/...-not-getting-paid-for-his-shows-on-instagram/

There was a link on his IG of him going in but he deleted it.
full

Last edited:

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL...not even got on yet or sold 1 RECORD, but already crying about getting paid, dumb ass should be happy that fakkitery dance got him on instead of his weak sauce bars...

#NYlawseeeeee

shut the fukk up wit that lame shyt, if a nikka is performing he is supposed to be getting his paper.... now if he jerked himself on the contractual side thats on him, but for u to act like he doesn't deserve to be paid just because is foolish...

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was complaining about people putting him on flyers. When he wasn't at the shows... He was talking about promoters getting paid and he wasn't getting any of it. He was basically mad because they were getting money off of him. He didn't say he wasn't paid for HIS SHOWS.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Why is he performing if he's complaining about not getting paid?

These rappers get hot and a door opens for em to money and they just don't know what the hell they doing