Bobby Shmurdas fresh out of prison, his first gift is an iced out watch and chain

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The God Poster said:
He’s a rapper with high notoriety. His JOB is rapping.

To basically say go get a job is insulting. He not a random off the block who can’t make legit money doing music

:mjlol:

Dude hasn't released a track in almost a decade, still has legal bills to pay-off, and is on parole.

The mufukka need a job or he's going back to prison. THAT'S insulting.​

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ah please man breh was on the table tryna hype them up performing y'all looking in too deep hating.
They were not hyped. Play the video on mute and you can feel the second hand embarrassment.

Remember "they are not laughing with you, but at you"
Exactly.. I was very specific in what I said about it. Hell yea perform your song. Get energized by your music and jump up on a table, into the crowd, climb the poles like 50 used to do at his concerts... have fun with it....

What we saw there was him being trotted into a BUSINESS OFFICE. Where people who are paid by the label to do a job, needed to get a fukking show, so they could get hype about doing their fukking job that they paid for, which is to promote him.

If he already got the deal, cool. So he's the artist, you're paid to work on his shyt, why he got to come in and perform for you? Can't you show up at his show and see what he's doing? Get hype backstage and feel the energy. I got to come into a board room and perform for you. And you gonna top it off by looking disinterested as fukk still??

Like I said.. I'd have told them to play the damn album and that's good enough. Or here's two tickets. I'm not jumping on no desk so you can go back to your cubicle and send out some emails about me.