Bodycam video of Louisiana police killing unarmed father & 6 year old som

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Guaranteed there won't be a peep from ALM. RIP to the both of them. I can't imagine how scared that kid was before he died :mjcry:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its interesting to see comments like this when I bet its mostly been black people who posted on this story. Didn't see this on breitbart,reddit etc gaining traction. But yeah we're the real racists :skip:

THOSE COPS ARE IN JAIL...

WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED TO PROTEST?

CACS CAN BE SO STUPID.

:devil:
:evil:

Extralame

Rookie
Daps
Cops really need to be reformed, if not abolished all together.

Reform = giving police departments more money to do things that they were already supposed to be doing.

Imagine if you killed people at your place of employment and the result was that your company got more money to teach you how to not kill ppl

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Is there a GoFundMe setup for these officers? After watching the video its clear those officers lives were in danger and you can clearly see what appears to be a gun in the father's hand. Also that man did not look 6 years old at all, he looked like he was about 28.

This video raised more questions than it answered. Was the father on drugs? Was the young adult armed? What were these two thugs doing out this late at night? If the boy was really 6, why wasn't he at home asleep instead of a crime spree with his thug father?

Plus these cops are INNOCENT until proven guilty and based on the evidence I've seen, the use of force was justified.

#BlueLivesMatter :officerpls:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a GoFundMe setup for these officers? After watching the video its clear those officers lives were in danger and you can clearly see what appears to be a gun in the father's hand. Also that man did not look 6 years old at all, he looked like he was about 28.

This video raised more questions than it answered. Was the father on drugs? Was the young adult armed? What were these two thugs doing out this late at night? If the boy was really 6, why wasn't he at home asleep instead of a crime spree with his thug father?

Plus these cops are INNOCENT until proven guilty and based on the evidence I've seen, the use of force was justified.

#BlueLivesMatter :officerpls:

I read this thinking , its a bit much..................:why::why: but realizes this is the same train of thought the :beli::skip::leostare::sitdown::heh::smugbiden: population has

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
the blatant lie that there was a warrant, like they weren't gonna check on that :what:

do these race soldiers even carry mace/tasers anymore? :what:

killing cac children isn't part of the agenda so i wonder how this will go

edit: i'm surprised the body camera's worked this time :leon:

Oh you are a Tariq Nasheedian huh?

Last edited: