• Fo tha love of $

Votes: 55 70.5%
  • Thuggish Ruggish Bone

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TOUGH!! Damn...I'm going Thuggish Ruggish Bone for sentimental value.Since that was the first Bone song I ever heard.lt's really a photo finish, tho:whew:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I vote for Thuggish Ruggish. I'm pretty sure that was the first Bone song I ever heard and to this day I can throw it on and it still give me that same feeling like who in the fukk are these guys and how do they do that?

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I voted Thuggish Ruggish Bone because of the impact. But both are on my playlists

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
If it’s the CD versions then For The Love of Money

But if it’s the video versions then I gotta go Thuggish Ruggish because of that intro. That’s my favorite piece of music they ever created :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If it’s the CD versions then For The Love of Money

But if it’s the video versions then I gotta go Thuggish Ruggish because of that intro. That’s my favorite piece of music they ever created :wow:
Speaking of the CD version, wtf was with Mo Cheese - they letting the FTLO$ beat ride only to break out a moaning ass chick. I gotta find that thread about 90’s sex skits ruining CD’s :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
thats what im saying....these guys just trying to be different.....next to crossroads this is their MF song.....

and easy E had one of the worst verses of all time on wax on for the love

"now my game is tight; tight as fukk is my game" :what:
Who are people trying to be different for? Most people said it’s a toss up but went with FTLO$ cuz the beat took that shyt to another level. Plus a Flesh verse here > a Wish verse on thuggish. Not one person has put down Thuggish