Booger McFarland's commentary appreciation/unappreciation

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Man I love listening to this dude. I don't need accuracy. I don't even care if he states the obvious.....I'm know enough about the game to not care bout that shyt. I just think the mafukka is hilarous. "That was a YOLO throw". Dude is flames! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
No shyt. i could do better , id be tha most try hard unfunny cat tooo.., and still be levels above wit.

"DID JOSH ALLEN JUST FUKK HIMSELF WITH THAT? YES I BELIEVE JOSH ALLEN JUST STUCK HIS OWN DYKK, INTO HIS OWN ASS WITH THAT PLAY. WOW. IM IN - IM IN - LET ME FINISH BOOGER, YO. WORD UP I DONE SEEN IT ALL. OK IM DONE."
Sounds like Bob Menery

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeah. I mean I tried to laugh it off like a lot of people apparently do but it was BAD today.

I ain’t watch a lot of MNF this year but I salute yall if he’s always that bad and yall stick rock with him.
I cant watch MNF because of them

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man I love listening to this dude. I don't need accuracy. I don't even care if he states the obvious.....I'm know enough about the game to not care bout that shyt. I just think the mafukka is hilarous. "That was a YOLO throw". Dude is flames! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Some of these nikkas be listening like Siskel and Ebert commentator critics and shyt. Ready to run in here and shyt on dude for every mistake or misquote. Lame ass mafukkas.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Some of these nikkas be listening like Siskel and Ebert commentator critics and shyt. Ready to run in here and shyt on dude for every mistake or misquote. Lame ass mafukkas.
Yall dudes feel the need to be contrarian when folks from all walks of life know shyt for shyt

JLova

Veteran
Daps
bad can be entertaining. Reminds me of Bob Cole (NHL) in his later years. Said some dumb shyt, made plenty of mistakes but entertaining. He had old age to blame for that. Booger just dumb, but he's entertaining to me.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he's dope. Brings great energy.
Straight trash. Dude is horrible.
I somehow agree with both of these opinions. He’s the best, worst commentator I’ve ever heard.

:russ:

Sometimes I’ll mute the game so I don’t have to hear him, but I always unmute it when I feel a big play coming.