Booker T w/ Nasal Strip & Fade Haircut = ELITE Black Excellence

Daps
Booker T was that dude, any form of him.
Stevie Ray was always :flabbynsick: though

only thing that sucked was how in WCW 99', the "cacs that be" handed over the keys to the sinking ship to Booker when all the other stars jumped ship long time ago or "died off"

[/spoiler]

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
327ZXl2.gif

64of5uz.gif

:russ::russ::russ:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Booker T was that dude, any form of him.
Stevie Ray was always :flabbynsick: though

only thing that sucked was how in WCW 99', the "cacs that be" handed over the keys to the sinking ship to Booker when all the other stars jumped ship long time ago or "died off"

[/spoiler]

Stevie Ray hitting dudes with the slap jack and calling them fruit booties was gold breh :russ:

Booker T will always be one of my GOATs. His in-ring ability was very underrated 'cause he had some really good matches back in his prime. I still get salty when I think about how creative did him dirty with his feud against Triple H...fair enough, he got his title reign in the end but he had to turn into King Bookah :snoop:

That HHH shyt is one of the worst decisions ever.

He turned shyt to sugar with King Booker though. Not many people could get that goofy shyt over to the level he did.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
even his backspin in wcw was a lot crisper/smoother than it was in wwe
thats cause in wwe they ran that shyt into the ground
back in wcw he was doing that mid match to get hype
once he did that shyt you know he he was about to hit em with that ax kick to end the match

shyt was dope

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Yeah Book defined Black Excellence in WCW in terms of being an athletic in-ring talent who could talk shyt and back it up, but I actually think moving to WWE allowed him to branch out and show some serious skills that we didn't know he had.

Some dudes here might see the King Booker character as a bit of a sellout to Vince McMahon but I don't see it that way at all. Booker T took the traditional role of a wrestling "King" to another level and played the hell outta that shyt. Definitely an entertaining and worthy world champ.

Delusional self-absorbed King Booker >>>>>>>>>

I've got a lot of respect for that dude and what he went through in his rise to the top. Class act.

Props to Sharmell too while we're at it, one of the finest ladies in the business.:salute:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
#onlyonthecoli

at one point he was.

i remember when stevie ray was GWF champion while booker was struggling in the light-heavyweight division.

his manager was a plantation owner, the hell u mean not racist :laff:

yea. i couldnt rock with colonel parker. and i didnt even know about their original wcw gimmick until a decade later. plus i thought the harlem heat thing was a bit gimmicky initially. they werent reppin harlem right at all with that 1970s jive-sucka talk. it was borderline cooonery to me.

i was a bigger fan of the ebony experience days. i didnt become a harlem heat fan until around '95 and definitely once the nitro era began. that was them at their apex as a team.