Boondocks Question. Who was this guy?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
In one of the boondocks episodes, a spy pops out of nowhere and beings talking to Huey and he continues to do so randomly throughout that episode. Did they ever say who he was in the series, officially because in this episode he comes off as a figment of Huey's imagination?

2457771.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Was purposely left vague for the viewer to decide.

On one hand, Huey was a hella paranoid coli poster in season one. He was right about a lot of shyt, but he extra with shyt...that's why he cools down in later seasons and talk about how he's retired and stuff. Trying to live another life.

On the other hand, its inferred countless times that the government is indeed keeping tabs on him and consider him a threat. During the season 3 obama episode, he is documented with all his past antics that even that dude doing the interview knows.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He was the Feds. Huey was a revolutionary and they were watching him.
full
Yeah but idk because how it ended. You see the spy at the end but than Huey rubs his eyes and he disappears. Didn't one episode Huey imagined Ghostface talking to him.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Legendary show. Wish it would come back :mjcry:

So much material.
I fukk with Carl/tubesteak and he make funny shyt, but we'll need McGruder back proper if we ever got it back. Became more about outlandish slapstick comedy and lost all the social commentary.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I think he's been on a watch list since the comic strip.

I feel that scene correlates to Huey's persona.
Yeah man, you're right and at the very end, he says that the spy is a figment of his imagination but the spy denies it.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Yeah man, you're right and at the very end, he says that the spy is a figment of his imagination but the spy denies it.
Which lead me to believe, they where going to write in The Fed agents more to further speculate whether the Feds are real or imaginary.

Yet at the end of the day, I think it again was a glimpse into Huey psyche which makes him believe he is on a watch list.