Boosie Badazz Makes $75,000 per Show

Raheem95

All Star
Daps

While in popular demand, he's currently getting booked 4-5 times a week, setting up releases for multiple projects, maintaining a popular clothing line, and getting ready to film his life story.

here are some comments

Scottie Pippen
Anybody who saying Boosie ain't making 75 a show most likely y'all not from the South, he selling out damn near every show his music more popular down here than nikkas like Kendrick & Cole

White suburban kid
rappers are professional liars lol

Trey LaFlare
This nikka the 2pac of the south. I don't doubt it at all because, If he perform dis nikka gone bring the city out.

Cameron Stevenson
in the south he's bigger than Kendrick I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled that in some places

Chosen One
this nikka lying like hell he makes 25-35k per show. My cousin was a promoter for one of his shows

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Damn more than heavy weights with platinum records :gladbron:

:stopitslime:

Im not gonna hate too much cause Boosie a cool dude and shows the bay a lot of love

1. This more :duck: than tyrese saying he get 150k a show :mjlol:

2. People need to different club appearances and SHOWS (30-45 min sets).

but either way :mjlol:

Maybe some college some where paid him that once and thats what they are talking about.

To put things in perspective MEEK MILL (before drake situation) was making 70k a show co headlining with Nicki Minaj in a nation wide ARENA tour.

What arenas boosie filling up :shaq2:

I just got riders for TI or Jeezy they around 50k for 45 min performance (arena type performance). No need for rappers to fake the funk :camby:

Yo gotti 10-20k club performance :hula: boosie 75k

Do these rappers think we dont have calculators? 75k x 5 days a week x 52 weeks is $20 fukking million a year :stopitslime: not counting features :stopitslime: boosie clocking $20+ mil a year brehs :stopitslime: before people respond with :duck: on how this is even remotely possible please use some common sense

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
DuckTales-JJ-Harrison.jpeg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In the southern circuit, I'm sure he has quite a few 75k shows. Less in other places
stop.

Thats more than what future got in the fukkin bay :camby:

FUTURE. The biggest rapper out not named Drake.

Its simple math. Bust out a pencil and paper.

If a venue holds 1000 people (would be considered a huge venue. Most venue capacities are 300-500 or so. Anything 800+ considered a big venue).

Youd have to sell 1000 tickets at $75 a ticket to BREAK even. I dont know about you, but people who got 75k to invest in a show arent in the business to break even. But either way 1000!!! A THOUSAND people paying $75 EACH MINIMUM to BREAK EVEN. 5 (five) nights a week :laff:

:stopitslime:

No bull shyt this is where boosie next show is;

fcc+MCCSA+DANCIn1.jpg

Boosie: Live In Concert

That look like a place throwing down $75k ?

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Rappers have to exaggerate as leverage in real negotiations. If he's really seeing 30k, he's going to say 75k so somewhere out there someone is going to come off of 50k. So the end result is going to be higher than what he usually gets.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Not even hating but I highly doubt it. that's prolly what he asks for because some will pay it but I bet he do shows for less.
This. For example I know someone who paid Kendall Jenner $30k for a photoshoot. The initial asking was $100k. This was back in 2012 though so I'm sure she getting way more but the point still stands that the asking price is way different than the true price.