Boosie calls Lil nas x a fakkit that needs to commit that

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Because they put their sexuality before the race.

Don't we all? When you're about to get your f-on do you look in the mirror and say "I have to be black while I'm nutting?" Why do you care who fukks who? Do you get mad at rappers who wear clothes designed by gay fashion moguls? Is it specifically because he's black that him being gay offends? Its just weird to me to see people so hurt by who someone they don't even know loves or has fun with...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Hating fakkits is hip hop... :manny:

Until they become rich and rock Versace and Gucci and every other high end label that was probably created by a gay fashion icon. Or you realize it was gay club owners and DJ's who put Hip Hop on on the first place, taking it global instead of local.

End of the day its opinions. Hopefully some change as people mature and realize hating on a group of people who aren't bigoted themselves is kind of a huge waste of time and a brain drain.

BangBike

N.M.B šŸš²
Daps
Until they become rich and rock Versace and Gucci and every other high end label that was probably created by a gay fashion icon. Or you realize it was gay club owners and DJ's who put Hip Hop on on the first place, taking it global instead of local.

End of the day its opinions. Hopefully some change as people mature and realize hating on a group of people who aren't bigoted themselves is kind of a huge waste of time and a brain drain.
Being a hypocrite is hip hop... :manny: