Booth Poster @brownsugah out here calling folks "n!gger".. all aboard..!!

Daps
this forum really has trannies ? :dahell:
breh... i dont know if you remember the groups section we used to have,. you could make them private/invite only.. and, there was a tranny joint that got exposed.. some sh!t spilled into a thread in TLR.. and, ALOT of folks caught strays out that b!tch.. :mjlol:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
breh... i dont know if you remember the groups section we used to have,. you could make them private/invite only.. and, there was a tranny joint that got exposed.. some sh!t spilled into a thread in TLR.. and, ALOT of folks caught strays out that b!tch.. :mjlol:
I have to diversify my bonds and get out the booth more lol

Rep 4 link
:russ:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Although posters clearly pop shyt and throw subs at her when she ain’t addressing them, she would get incensed as hell for someone not agreeing with her opinion that artist abcd wasn’t amazing, underrated, overlooked etc. :skip: Clearly y’all ain’t capable of appreciating the finer thangs.

What did breh say to have her hit the ER though?:pachaha: That’s some cac cheeks turning red shyt.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
fukk Christmas, The Purge is the most wonderful time of the year. Cant wait
200.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some of these ‘females’ who’ve been joining up recently are just way too confrontational and love to argue for pages. Haven’t seen shyt like that in about 5 years. Getting froggy in here:sas2: