Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"(1LIMITED TIME PRICING – Starting September 17, 2019, the digital version of Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition will update to the full MSRP of $119.99 USD.)"

The 80 dollar edition doens't include the season pass so going by the math looks like it. If anyone gives you content worth a season pass its borderlands but yea that shyt up there.

:francis:

You were right. The season pass is $50. I'm glad I got the super deluxe edition:blessed:

f01eduk5q4h31.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just preordered the super deluxe edition.This is the first time I've spent $100 on a game. I'd be spending $100 regardless if I bought the standard edition and the 4 DLCs:manny:.
yea thats true fukk it...Gearbox and CDPR always gives u the best bang for your buck..ill fukk around and cop...feels like borderlands 2 never ends i just found all the other DLC's the other day (i only beat the commander lillith DLC)

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Every time I try to play BL, I get bored before mission 2. Is BL 2 any better? I have Tales, too, but I couldn't get into it.

Had the same experience with BL1 & I would personally say 2 was way more fun. The beginning is slow as well but once you actually make to sanctuary it actually picks up.

Also avoid you should avoid the assassin/commando as they have he most boring skill trees for a first time playthrough imo.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finally played through "The Fight for Sanctuary" DLC and this is by far the best farmable boss in all the DLC everytime I kill it I'm getting a legendary and it isn't hard to kill :banderas:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Had the same experience with BL1 & I would personally say 2 was way more fun. The beginning is slow as well but once you actually make to sanctuary it actually picks up.

I started 2, got into it, went back to 1 and I'm having a blast.
Also avoid you should avoid the assassin/commando

...fukk.

...as they have he most boring skill trees for a first time playthrough imo.

I am definitely starting to see that. How many damn sniper rifles can a nikka have? They do fukk-all when you're getting attacked by some damn skag out of nowhere.

*edit* There's a BL sale on Steam right now until the 27th. I bought the handsome collection for $7.57 (I already had BL2 and some DLCs, so I bought the collection to get the rest of them) and got all of the DLCs from the prequel for free. So now I have BL GOTY Enhanced, BL2 w/EVERYTHING (even all the skins that I don't give a shyt about) and now BLPQ w/all the DLCs except Lillith. And I've barely even started BL1.

Last edited: