Bosch Season 4 Official Thread (Amazon Original)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
just finished, and this was great. Everything was tied up in a logical, surprising yet good fashion. Someone noted it earlier but the cinematography was great here too. LA is nice at night but some of the shots they got in the daytime was :whoo: I especially like the shots from Bosch's crib :wow:I also hope my man J Edgar level up...I know they're some prime LA thots who would throw it at my man:myman:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
just finished, and this was great. Everything was tied up in a logical, surprising yet good fashion. Someone noted it earlier but the cinematography was great here too. LA is nice at night but some of the shots they got in the daytime was :whoo: I especially like the shots from Bosch's crib :wow:I also hope my man J Edgar level up...I know they're some prime LA thots who would throw it at my man:myman:

Apparently J Edgar is a p*ssy hound and that's why she divorced him in the first place.

Thought he was going to make a move on Lincoln after he first got on the task force and that wheelchair phone lady was ready to throw the box at him lol

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Apparently J Edgar is a p*ssy hound and that's why she divorced him in the first place.

Thought he was going to make a move on Lincoln after he first got on the task force and that wheelchair phone lady was ready to throw the box at him lol

yea that surprised me, I assumed the job just took it's toll on them and that's why they separated.

J Edgar going after wheelchair lady would've been like :ld: in that 1 episode of CYE :russ:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'You kill my mother fukkin PIG':pacspit:

...Bosch finally got his revenge:lawd:

There was omen over Mads moms from the first card game with the sheisty Asians:demonic:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
This season was excellent. It’s been a long time since I’ve binged a show as quick as this.

Korea Town Killer has to be one of my favorite arcs I’ve seen in a show. The randomness of the crimes had me cracking up

I don’t think the intro song gets enough props. The way it knocks in the surround sound :noah:

Chief Irving is one of my favorite characters on here.
:mjlol: At the pettiness on display from him at the protest in the last episode.
Lance Reddikk really is perfect in these authority roles.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
When Bosch arrests his mom's killer in the tunnel and says to J Edgar " I didn't shoot, J Edgar, I didn't shoot" :wow:

You could tell all he wanted was to patch things up with J Edgar and get back to how things were before the Gunn shyt.