"Boss Level" - Mel Gibson, Frank Grillo Ground Hogs Day Action Movie @Hulu

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Fun movie

It’s crazy, whenever a new time loop movie comes out I complain that it’s unoriginal yet I end up really enjoying it

come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad time loop movie

I have. There's a lame one on Netflix starring Marlon Wayans where he's walked up naked in an elevator while trying to get married and keeps fukking up.

I was thinking all time loop movies are dope too

But the above example... yeah. To be fair, I will toss Marlon Wayans' joint out as an outlier. He's wack all by himself a lot of the time

Movie was spot on. I like the mechanism of time fukcery better than most. Even non time LOOP movies, just regular time travel inclusive.

It was so much fun. Funny. Brutal. Even had some very decent emotional action

I am gonna watch this again soon

Which makes it 4/5

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have. There's a lame one on Netflix starring Marlon Wayans where he's walked up naked in an elevator while trying to get married and keeps fukking up.

I was thinking all time loop movies are dope too

But the above example... yeah. To be fair, I will toss Marlon Wayans' joint out as an outlier. He's wack all by himself a lot of the time

Movie was spot on. I like the mechanism of time fukcery better than most. Even non time LOOP movies, just regular time travel inclusive.

It was so much fun. Funny. Brutal. Even had some very decent emotional action

I am gonna watch this again soon

Which makes it 4/5

Haven't seen that Marlon Wayans movie, but come to think of it, Happy Death Day 2 U was pretty bad. Movie got way too ridiculous and convoluted for it's own good. The first one was entertaining though

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Watch it off the strength of this thread

Dope movie. I give it 4/5. Action was cool. The science behind the time loop was interesting. Gibson was cool. Grillo was good. Good flick

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need this in hi-res :takedat:

FD6628-B1-7-E9-F-4792-B600-654372504134.jpg