Boston news anchor Amaka Ubaka

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Only looked at the first page but I'm just waiting for the inevitable :lolbron: Let me look at the rest of the thread to see if its been posted
edit: Like clockwork :russ:. I knew it when I saw she was Nigerian. No hate for Nigerian bros but I noticed African women in the US like the white boys quite a bit more time than not
Lies the devil tells. Most Igbo women are married to Igbo men much less Black men. It's rare when they marry outsiders. The parents want too much control over that on average.

Igbo men are more likely to venture out than their women. Women got the power and sauce in the Igbo community to a degree. That means a lot, especially in areas like Boston where education is KING.

I can't speak for the former prostitutes who like old white men and their engineer money but most Igbo women need to marry Igbo more than just want to. It's a lot of cultural benefits.

Ya'll gotta stop thecoling.com where you see one or two doing it and assume it's all. Most don't want to bring any Oyibo to the house under any circumstance.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Beantown Igbos, what's up with Beantown Igbos. I got a cuz up there as an engineer, I notice his ass always up in Atlanta or Houston. What's going on up there? shyt lame or what?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
oUrTpBe.gif
giphy.webp

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Beantown Igbos, what's up with Beantown Igbos. I got a cuz up there as an engineer, I notice his ass always up in Atlanta or Houston. What's going on up there? shyt lame or what?
They closing up all the black clubs, boston lowkey trash right now. People are saying it might pick back up in the summer but with this pandemic going on I don't know

Lmao I'm def tryna establish a group in Houston, I already got my little ATL clique set up
You mean physically ? Like makeup ?
Nah physically wise she's as she appears I was talking personality wise