Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont quote me cac.

You lucky I negged you recently .

I'm just telling you that I agree with you. They BIG mad about amber being found guilty and sent to prison for 10 years. They did not see that coming at all. That was the biggest L in life for them for a white bytch to get sent to prison for 10 years for killing a black person. Hopefully it links back to amber and they give her the death penalty and the person who did the killing life in prison no parole. You think that would be fair punishment?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm just telling you that I agree with you. They BIG mad about amber being found guilty and sent to prison for 10 years. They did not see that coming at all. That was the biggest L in life for them for a white bytch to get sent to prison for 10 years for killing a black person. Hopefully it links back to amber and they give her the death penalty and the person who did the killing life in prison no parole. You think that would be fair punishment?
Does anyone have a neg to give this fakkit?

Will rep in return

:unimpressed:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Link
Killer at large after man shot at apartment complex near Dallas' Medical District

Mb5XodG.png

jNyTzVw.png

NwJ1JMY.png

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This is alleged to be about him. If it is, he wasn't at home:

Police are investigating the killing of a man who was shot Friday evening at an apartment complex near Dallas' Medical District.

CPYJULSZDRH2JJABEFBWOVCZ3Q.png

Officers investigate a parking lot at an apartment complex where a man was found fatally shot Friday evening. Image from footage captured at the scene by Metro Video Dallas/Fort Worth.(Metro Video Dallas / Fort Worth)
Officers were called about 10:30 p.m. to the 4600 block of Cedar Springs Road, where several witnesses flagged them down and directed them to the victim's location.

Police found a man on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds. He was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he died from his injuries.

Witnesses told police they heard several gunshots and saw a silver four-door sedan speeding out of the parking lot.

Neither the victim nor a suspect has been identified.

Killer at large after man shot at apartment complex near Dallas' Medical District

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
It looks like they're trying to get all the black people all the people out them or apartments or something. I'm starting to think that's what amber motive was to. For some reason they don't want black people in those apartments

yea brute force killings is a gentrification tactic..

in the documentary gentrified, jason black talked about how philando castile was killed driving thru falcon heights..

murdered by jeronimo yanez, a st. anthony's police officer

adding up st anthony, lauderdale, and falcon heights numbers, black folks only 7% of the population, whites 78%

but in 2015, black folks were 41% of arrests, whites only 53%

makes you ask how is 7% of the population getting arrested 41% of the time? :mjpls:

it was even worse the next year in 2016.. black folks were 47% of those arrested, whites only 46%

despite whites outnumbering blacks folks 11 to 1

basically their black population doubled in 10 years, from 3% to 7%

and the dominant society is trying to stop it with these brute force tactics, like in the old days of public lynchings

it's a demonic strategy to intimidate other black folks not to go around there

enforcing a sundown town rule ONLY for us

and as a result the falcon heights housing market rose 13% in a year..

now in dallas they taken it so far as to trespass in black folks residences to kill em..

basically seeing if they could get away with it

Necrocapitalism, Or, THE VALUE OF BLACK DEATH by Kwame Holmes

Last edited: