PK1cs4.gif

Tobais had 0 points and 2 shots last night :dead:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Philly is gonna have rumored interest in everyone with a pulse, so prepare yourselves for that

The butler thing will be interesting because with his age and injury history, being a part time regular season player, he really shouldn’t get that extension but that’s never stopped teams before

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Philly is gonna have rumored interest in everyone with a pulse, so prepare yourselves for that

The butler thing will be interesting because with his age and injury history, being a part time regular season player, he really shouldn’t get that extension but that’s never stopped teams before
I’m hesitant to do that deal if I’m Miami and would actually consider shopping him. It’s only so long they can hope that the postseason magic continues to work.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I’m hesitant to do that deal if I’m Miami and would actually consider shopping him. It’s only so long they can hope that the postseason magic continues to work.

If they don’t want to give him the extension I think they’ll have no choice but to shop him

He’s not the type to accept that and not be super loud about it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If they don’t want to give him the extension I think they’ll have no choice but to shop him

He’s not the type to accept that and not be super loud about it
From what I read on ESPN this morning, the most that they can even offer is a 2 year extension. Probably because of the CP3 rule.

I would imagine that he could get that same amount elsewhere.