Bout To Cop My Very First Pair Of Air Jordans....SMH

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
you're better off getting some bred 1s, royal 1s, or shadow 1s...i get compliments from people all the time who don't wear jordans and i wear them to work. the coloring blocking goes well with many outfits too.

ipad_air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-2016.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-1-3.jpg
air-jordan-i-1-high-shadow-2018-release-date-555088-013-main

i don’t go anywhere without my 1s :mjcry::whew:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats a good start. I never rocked J's all my life because it was too cliche. Im anti follower. Plus them shyts are kinda narrow. But when I worked at foot locker I damn sure had them and the joints that came in a suitcase. Enjoy your J's bruh. Those are hard.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11s are cool but the Cement and Bred 4s are the two hardest Jordans ever. Flint 13s deserve an honorable mention too :ehh:

got my flints last week. Didnt get em when they were 1st out cause i was a dusty teenager but copped the retro in 2004 so had to pull the trigger again. Had to pay $50 more tho fukking resellers

:stopitslime:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never been a fan of Jordans, finding them too trendy and the type of footwear worn by hypebeasts, a group in which I hope to never consider myself a member. However, I just copped a nice pair of sweatpants and noticed that none of my current footwear goes with it. I've never been much of a sneaker guy, the last pair being some Fear of God runners I purchased out of respect for Jerry Lorenzo more than any liking I might have taken to the pair. I think I've only worn them twice. With that said, I decided to cop a pair of sneakers that's high quality, minimal in appearance, and of a color scheme that complements my grey sweatpants. I decided on these.

Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord 2018 from Flight Club.

1.jpg
2.jpg

For those of you in the know, are these a good get? Should I opt for the 4s? I like the look them more, but feel that this has a more....mature?.....look to it. The 4s seem too kiddie, if that makes sense.

:patrice:
I'd say the taxis would be a better fit if you're going for mature and minimal appearence because of the patent leather on the concords, which I always thought was a bit too much. They are also less of a hypebeast shoe. The concords are basically THE hypebeast Jordan sneaker.
air-jordan-12-retro-taxi-release-date.jpg

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Get a pair of Air Max 90's and call it a day. 11's are dope, but they are a hassle and only are for occasional wear. It's a shoe that only looks good new. Duffed out 11's is a tell tale sign of a bum nikka with fukked up priorities.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Get a pair of Air Max 90's and call it a day. 11's are dope, but they are a hassle and only are for occasional wear. It's a shoe that only looks good new. Duffed out 11's is a tell tale sign of a bum nikka with fukked up priorities.

90's infrareds are in my top 5 DOA :wow:. i bought two pair like 5 years back or so when they got re-released my 1 pair is still on ice

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
If I had money, i would only buy 1st. Too bad I don't got that kind money :francis: