Boxing heads, come in and share some of the stupid comments you heard about last night

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tons of stuff. Even after the nate diaz fight there was a ton of juelzgif. I've never seen so much:cape: for a fighter after taking clear cut losses:mjlol:
Lmao quick to run and say mayweather loss, but it's "oh they both won win McGregor lost" I tell ya.

"Why they gotta make it about race?" boxing been about race except for vs other Mexican or Asian fighters it's like friendly competition. For some odd reason racial tension was boiling for this ish and some caught feelings heavy

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lmao quick to run and say mayweather loss, but it's "oh they both won win McGregor lost" I tell ya.

"Why they gotta make it about race?" boxing been about race except for vs other Mexican or Asian fighters it's like friendly competition. For some odd reason racial tension was boiling for this ish and some caught feelings heavy
Same reason they'd support a russian over Ward.... the last american olympic gold medalist who doesn't have out of ring problems like floyd. Lot of juel.gif saying why but we see you. Bruh the irish fans even though there were those on their :mjpls:gave floyd more props than the american ones but people talm bout don't make it about race :bryan:
I don't even fukk with floyd like that (his trump support and shyt) but there is some BS at work here:ld:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
2 things

the biggest thing: the amount of "racial pride" ppl are feeling for this money grab so floyd can pay the tax man (the ONLY reason this fight happened)..thats pretty much 85-90% of the posts in the fight thread

the minor thing "Oh my god conor called Floyd a mexican....what does that mean? we need to create a thread in TLR about it" :hhh:.pathetic

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
2 things

the biggest thing: the amount of "racial pride" ppl are feeling for this money grab so floyd can pay the tax man (the ONLY reason this fight happened)..thats pretty much 85-90% of the posts in the fight thread

the minor thing "Oh my god conor called Floyd a mexican....what does that mean? we need to create a thread in TLR about it" :hhh:.pathetic

Some people I talked you last night said Mayweather solidified himself as the GOAT off this win. :russ:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Guys who never threw hands in their lives saying they stopped the fight too early. That was a legit stoppage and people crying over it.

Yeah Conor could've gotten seriously hurt if ref let him finish the round like he wanted there's more paydays down the road no need to get punished for these blood thirsty marks.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Guys who never threw hands in their lives saying they stopped the fight too early. That was a legit stoppage and people crying over it.

this..numerous threads talmbout "c00n ref" this and "c00n ref" that.."the ref was a c00n for not letting floyd finish a defenseless man on the ropes" :gucci:..stupid ass shyt

this is boxing..there are legit early/bad stoppages..this sure as hell wasnt one of them..if conor did catch some more bricks and get severely hurt for something the ref had control over, that ref will prolly never work a major fight again..fukk up his livelihood