"Boxing isn't a business" - Dana White

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
@Moose_Greyjoy for the "just get out of your contract" crowd

I dunno what to make of this. Conor was champ in 2016, was stripped of his title and was able to get his big payday fighting Floyd. As a person who knows absolutely nothing about UFC contracts and how they work….couldn’t Francis do the same thing and attempt to get his big pay day?

FYI, I’m not saying he should….that would be dumb as fukk. And I concede in the argument of “fighter pay”…..the only thing I know is UFC does a great job for the fans in keeping their champs active.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno what to make of this. Conor was champ in 2016, was stripped of his title and was able to get his big payday fighting Floyd. As a person who knows absolutely nothing about UFC contracts and how they work….couldn’t Francis do the same thing and attempt to get his big pay day?

FYI, I’m not saying he should….that would be dumb as fukk. And I concede in the argument of “fighter pay”…..the only thing I know is UFC does a great job for the fans in keeping their champs active.
Conor had to give the ufc 50% of his mayweather money to make it happen

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He got his big payday with Floyd because the UFC was able to eat off that fight even more than McGregor did.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
@Moose_Greyjoy for the "just get out of your contract" crowd

Said it's only a matter of time before he transitions to boxing. All their stars are seeing the light:wow:

ZNm5YgSO3vjtM-hxIyPIcej4eNS94U8B427ur4ChHmei5EFoGTjCSh5k_MnyysrMU3iSG0mJwBy3=s800-nd