Boxing/MMA memorabilia collection?

Daps
I have a lot of signatures from the 2010/2011 Ringside Gold Boxing Set & 2013 Leaf Legends of the Ring Set (I collect champs from the 8 glamour divisions).

Just got a Jersey Joe Walcott auto & a James J. Braddock auto (still waiting for the JJB to ship though).

I usually buy off eBay from sellers I personally trust, if something seems off to me I get my $$$ back.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a lot of signatures from the 2010/2011 Ringside Gold Boxing Set & 2013 Leaf Legends of the Ring Set (I collect champs from the 8 glamour divisions).

Just got a Jersey Joe Walcott auto & a James J. Braddock auto (still waiting for the JJB to ship though).

I usually buy off eBay from sellers I personally trust, if something seems off to me I get my $$$ back.

are items authenticated by PSA legit?

Daps
are items authenticated by PSA legit?

Most of the time yes, but they can make mistakes. Even if something is authenticated by PSA/BGS I do some research on the signature and if I don't think it's right I'm not spending money on it. PSA/BGS is just a second, semi-reassuring opinion.

At this point the only 100% way to know something's legit is to meet the signer yourself.