Boy, that Red Dead Redemption 2 sure came and went.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
The Resident Evil 2 remake got critical acclaim and it's barely talked about now. That doesn't mean it doesn't have replay value, it means that we move on from things faster than we used to. Every game now no matter how great it is has about a 2-3 month window before people stop talking about it. MK11 will suffer the same fate and that's when they'll release the DLC characters quickly. All RDR2 needs is some single player DLC to regain the top spot.

:blessed:

Still my favorite game of 2019!

Running around the city bussin' nikkas melons wide open!

Showing that bald headed pasty bytch Mr. X what these Nikes do!

Blowing up dobermans while screaming "fukk PETA!"

:mjcry: RIP Marvin

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:blessed:

Still my favorite game of 2019!

Running around the city bussin' nikkas melons wide open!

Showing that bald headed pasty bytch Mr. X what these Nikes do!

Blowing up dobermans while screaming "fukk PETA!"

:mjcry: RIP Marvin

My favorite game so far too, played through it 4 times

It was my first RE game ever too, now that tells you something... now I'm waiting for RE3 remake like a crack addict :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rockstar not putting out DLC but continuing to support a failed online experience was the nail in the coffin for me. Great story and setting, but I haven't touched it since last year.

I absolutely loved this game, but I'm in the same boat as you. Uninstalled it some time in January, once I realized that there would be no story DLC. I'm sure they're probably telling some sort of story in Online, but I have absolutely no interest in playing a game that has an economy that's clearly tilted in the direction of encouraging currency purchases, along with the usual Rockstar online fukkery from other players.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I love the main story and have played through twice but fukk online, online used to be just for fun and now it's just a way for game developers to get more revenue from people who already bought the game. Putting items and vehicles and different things behind paywalls.