Boy Who Was Impaled Through the Head by Meat Skewer Says Black Panther and Jesus Saved Him

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Boy Who Was Impaled Through the Head by Meat Skewer Says Black Panther and Jesus Saved Him

xavier-cunningham-black-panther.jpg

SHANNON MILLER; MARVEL/DISNEY/KOBAL/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
JASON DUAINE HAHN

Posted on February 25, 2019 9:20PM

An 11-year-old boy says a Marvel Studios superhero and Jesus Christ played a key part in his recovery after he was impaled through his head with a meat skewer.

In September, Xavier Cunningham was playing in a treehouse outside of his home in Harrisonville, Missouri, when he was suddenly attacked by a swarm of wasps. As he tried to escape the insects, Xavier fell 4 feet from a ladder and onto a foot-long meat skewer that sliced through the front of his face and right through to the back of his skull, according to the Kansas City Star.

With the skewer inside of him, Xavier was taken to the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City where doctors were shocked to find that the metal tool had missed vital parts such as the boy’s nerves or brain stem. At the time, Koji Ebersole, a director at the University of Kansas Health System, called it a “one in a million” occurrence.

“I have not seen anything passed to that depth in a situation that was survivable, let alone one where we think the recovery will be near complete if not complete,” Ebersole told the Star.
PEOPLE.com: Boy Who Was Impaled Through the Head by Meat Skewer Says Black Panther and Jesus Saved Him.
https://people.com/

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
“In the climactic final battle of the 2018 Marvel film, Michael B. Jordan‘s Erik Killmonger is stabbed through the chest with a dagger by the protagonist, King T’Challa, played by Chadwick Boseman. After sharing an emotional final moment together, Killmonger removes the dagger from his chest and dies.

“I watched Black Panther,” Xavier told CBN News. “At the end of it, how he just takes it out and dies — so I was like, ‘Nope!’ “
:skip:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read it all but good on little man for pushing through get well soon

okay i did read more of it whoaa he is blessed it was not his time he got a destiny good one on you bruh

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
God is good man you can't explain it .Lil Man got more sense and heart then some adults.
Ahhh fukk outta here with that God shyt

Probably 10 kids were kidnapped today. Atleast 3 cac serial killers made moves. Some cac is plotting the next mass killing.

Kid isn’t even (well, doesn’t seem to be) that religious at all & you got devout Christians dying from bullshyt everyday. Why my cousin ain’t make it bruh? He wasn’t even a smoker dog. For real.

I’m not gonna put all this bad shyt on god & im damn sure not gonna put the rare occasional good thing on him either. fukk outta here.

I’m glad the kid is okay though.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Ahhh fukk outta here with that God shyt

Probably 10 kids were kidnapped today. Atleast 3 cac serial killers made moves. Some cac is plotting the next mass killing.

Kid isn’t even (well, doesn’t seem to be) that religious at all & you got devout Christians dying from bullshyt everyday. Why my cousin ain’t make it bruh? He wasn’t even a smoker dog. For real.

I’m not gonna put all this bad shyt on god & im damn sure not gonna put the rare occasional good thing on him either. fukk outta here.

I’m glad the kid is okay though.
:umad: Well if you don't believe that's you.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad: Well if you don't believe that's you.
I want to believe there just 0 reason to.

let's just be happy the young one pulled thru rather we believe in a higher being or extreme luck that kid is still here he still has all his mental functions and still gets to live a full life :blessed:

he gets to see black panther 2 :whew: