Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they are in footlocker or footaction, just wait. Bo's always sit & get discounted.

Yup, Between A Sale And Coupon Code I Got My Raiders For $40

This Day And Age People Aint fukking With The Good Old Simple Colorways, If It Aint Purple And Teal With Green Speckles And 3M Dudes Ignore It

I'll Be Snatching Those Bo's Up Soon As That Price Drops

dm3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
QGTM
Think those Red Camo Kobe 8s coming out saturday will be picked up for bball this wknd.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Bron 7, 8, 9 and now X (maybe not 10 so much).... gonna be Nike money makers when he retires. Oh and the 4s

Still need Red Carpets

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
2416t1x.png
.......:merchant:......too bad not that grey leather or suede......

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Interesting lesson about the fkyknit ones. I ran in heavy rain yesterday (not a very good idea with those uppers) and was rather waterlogged. Got home, Seperated the innersole and tossed em in the dryer.

Took em out hot, and noticed they kind of curled up and the innersole barely fit at first :dwillhuh:

Forced them in, tied em up, and they were noticably smaller but the lunar sole was like a PILLOW....brehs i went to the gym after that and them shyts formed to me foot FLAWLESS :ahh: and are even more comfortable now. I dont think this would work with the racers, maybe the trainers, but with the ones :whoo: incredible

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting lesson about the fkyknit ones. I ran in heavy rain yesterday (not a very good idea with those uppers) and was rather waterlogged. Got home, Seperated the innersole and tossed em in the dryer.

Took em out hot, and noticed they kind of curled up and the innersole barely fit at first :dwillhuh:

Forced them in, tied em up, and they were noticably smaller but the lunar sole was like a PILLOW....brehs i went to the gym after that and them shyts formed to me foot FLAWLESS :ahh: and are even more comfortable now. I dont think this would work with the racers, maybe the trainers, but with the ones :whoo: incredible

read about this just last night. this is a different article but its the same info on steam-fitting these flyknits:

Nike's New Flyknit Lunar1+ Runners Can Be Steam-Fitted