Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I use to have those.....they are pretty much like Brogue boots....I rock these Grenson's....always get compliments on them....
23-10-2019_grenson_fredvbrogueboot_tancalf_110012_si_1.jpg

Their boots take a while to break in. Hard on the feet in the beginning :francis:

Did you get them from the actual Grenson website or other places?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Their boots take a while to break in. Hard on the feet in the beginning :francis:

Did you get them from the actual Grenson website or other places?
I got my pair off Farfetch when they were having a sale...I have a black pair as well I copped off EndClothing...the Grenson site list the shoes at a higher markup so always better to cop off other sites....

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I got my pair off Farfetch when they were having a sale...I have a black pair as well I copped off EndClothing...the Grenson site list the shoes at a higher markup so always better to cop off other sites....

Barney’s Warehouse for me and the Grenson site list when they had a lot of them on the cheap cheap.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
There’s a new trend of calling Air Max 90s, Air Max 3s, and ion like det :hhh:
Actually they were originally called the Air Max III when they first came out....I copped a few days after the initial release....this was the ad in Sports Illustrated that put me on....
_bY8BpxY0hJg6O7dVLhT7ETVCDxTqVTdeSjdWFY0cGUBGMxMQvoUBern7jVi-WSOFGbbt3u0-H-licWZ8nNJGDmLEr1vqwaXC_1gvk8oxOgjz0OX1pFRyFF-TWbwN3blylsoh5s8riBM87_M0266Z5iv3BhIi_DQB_dyknYzkJ7J3NmgdKZaW_uzNbQB8mjHN0tb2Fm237JFCenjkWEdgrpgG_Vhc81OKYYI-84
....there is no Air max 90 reference....just Air Max....yeah I'm old....:mjlol:....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There’s a new trend of calling Air Max 90s, Air Max 3s, and ion like det :hhh:
Yea I didn't know what the hell was going on. When I started seeing that I thought maybe there was a new type of AM90 but no companies just changing the name of shyt for the hell of it. AM90s are AM90s not 3s or some other confusing bullshyt they trying to throw out there.

Edit:
Well thank you for making me look like an idiot @West Coast Avenger :mjlol:. They forever gonna be AM90s. Like Nye-laters:lolbron: I'm old too. Get off my lawn :old:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Actually they were originally called the Air Max III when they first came out....I copped a few days after the initial release....this was the ad in Sports Illustrated that put me on....
_bY8BpxY0hJg6O7dVLhT7ETVCDxTqVTdeSjdWFY0cGUBGMxMQvoUBern7jVi-WSOFGbbt3u0-H-licWZ8nNJGDmLEr1vqwaXC_1gvk8oxOgjz0OX1pFRyFF-TWbwN3blylsoh5s8riBM87_M0266Z5iv3BhIi_DQB_dyknYzkJ7J3NmgdKZaW_uzNbQB8mjHN0tb2Fm237JFCenjkWEdgrpgG_Vhc81OKYYI-84
....there is no Air max 90 reference....just Air Max....yeah I'm old....:mjlol:....

Yea I didn't know what the hell was going on. When I started seeing that I thought maybe there was a new type of AM90 but no companies just changing the name of shyt for the hell of it. AM90s are AM90s not 3s or some other confusing bullshyt they trying to throw out there.

Edit:
Well thank you for making me look like an idiot @West Coast Avenger :mjlol:. They forever gonna be AM90s. Like Nye-laters:lolbron: I'm old too. Get off my lawn :old:
Nah you not old my guy haha. I actually knew that too but a lot of new sneaker heads are calling it that instead of the name us OGs know it as. Who was calling these Air Max 3s before a few months ago? What's next, 95s gonna be Air Max 7s? :camby:

I will say Nike's marketing has been on point for this anniversary. The original design, box, materials, ads.