Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah, after the laundering scheme was discovered they had to officially give people these pairs of shoes.

Need more of these shop to get caught up.

Naw. Like I said I’ve hit on all their raffles this year. (Both they’re 12s, UNC 1s, Air ship, palominos, cherry, both V) Maybe I’m lucky or maybe they just have such a high amount of stock. Whatever they doing with the Chinese not really affecting their shyt here release wise

vino

Superstar
Daps
Naw. Like I said I’ve hit on all their raffles this year. (Both they’re 12s, UNC 1s, Air ship, palominos, cherry, both V) Maybe I’m lucky or maybe they just have such a high amount of stock. Whatever they doing with the Chinese not really affecting their shyt here release wise

shyt wasn’t the same for me. I only hit on the Ships, these 5’s and some mc attacks (i could’ve waited on the mac attacks though). I know a lot pf people on sneaker reddits had the same reality as me.

I do feel they were better than most shop with releases though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The sneaker game has been struggling lately so a lot of shyt is now sitting that 1-2 years ago wouldn’t have otherwise. It's why I don't feel bad for a lot of these boutiques that are struggling now due to their shadyness when the retail game was hot.

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
The Whitner stuff sucks because the themes of the releases were designed to celebrate the black community and also looked out for women in the game. It’s not often a breh gets put in such an influential position with the brand. It’s really a black eye and can hinder the next brother trying to make that same come up.

From what I’ve heard, the neighborhood store account game can be a slippery business, but it doesn’t seem like his stores were hurting at all. Who knows though? They may make an example out of him now.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The Whitner stuff sucks because the themes of the releases were designed to celebrate the black community and also looked out for women in the game. It’s not often a breh gets put in such an influential position with the brand. It’s really a black eye and can hinder the next brother trying to make that same come up.

From what I’ve heard, the neighborhood store account game can be a slippery business, but it doesn’t seem like his stores were hurting at all. Who knows though? They may make an example out of him now.
The resell game was a lucrative business at one point and time and everyone wanted in on it even those big boutiques. End got caught selling the Off White Presto’s on EBay. Union did it with the 2’s and even Social Status pulled the bait and switch with the NB joint years ago.

If these stores weren’t backdooring pairs, then they were hiding them behind raffle tickets based on how much you bought from their stores.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nike has wild inconsistency in toe shape box shape within the same models

example timestamped

those little fractions of a difference in dimension are visibly observable enough to be bothersome. like the sb jordan 4 had the best shape of 4's in years. of all the three retroes they made this year there is wild inconsistency. they nailed it with the reimagined and fire red but all these drops at the end of the year are edging towards that old dolphin head toe box dimension wise.

if shyt start sitting again i'm gonna go back to buying in person just to scope out the goods in detail.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They restocked the Kobe Stormtroopers on Foot Locker. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. :pjlol: