Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The 4s came in and the leather is cool but I pulled out my Oreo 4s (DS) for comparison and it wasn't even a contest.
re4-1.jpg

re4-3.jpg

oreo4.jpg
I didn’t know they released a leather bred 4s, might have to go see what it’s hitting for on the reseller market

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
They been making the women releases with much better quality than they do other releases man. I picked up one of my wife’s 1’s and was jealous of the leather quality. I’m holding the shoe and thinking of buying one in my size.
Can you tell the difference between the woman’s shoe and men’s shoe looks wise (outside of quality)?

Are the profiles different?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
OG Metallic Burgundy 1s supposed to drop Friday...and there's almost no hype. I hope it stays that way.

Why is this not popping up on sneakers? I don’t see any real raffles for these either.

Edit: Ok I looked into it. These are pushed back to June 22

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
June sounds off...Youtubers are already gettin pairs.

YouTubers and influencers always receive early pairs. People have had the reimagined breds for months. The Jordan app has them listed as June 22nd. Nobody cares about high 85 or Jordan 1s in general now so it’s not big news with the date change

Brolic

High Value Poster
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’m tryna get the bred 4s this Saturday and I haven’t bought shoes from the mall in over a decade. How are they doing releases now? Do they still do raffles?