BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Having that fakkit on ignore >>>>>>>>>>
This. I used to find it funny that Tony Khan simply exisiting used to rile up so many people but its gotten pathetic here and everywhere. Its not healthy to care about another man this much unless you're in love with him.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
you the dude who thinks Cokeboy was better than HHH as head of creative :scusthov: who cares what you think

You’re a cac defending another man who’s a stranger:hhh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Facts. I can't imagine during the AE only watching one company out of blind loyalty. Stanning and tribalism has effected too much of society. It's very odd
Nah tribalism was very much a thing in the RSPW days. WCW and WWF stans used to be at war. The majority of the IWC hated WCW because of Hogan and Nash but their stans were very vocal. ECW and WWF had a lot of fan overlap because of the Northeast

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah tribalism was very much a thing in the RSPW days. WCW and WWF stans used to be at war. The majority of the IWC hated WCW because of Hogan and Nash but their stans were very vocal. ECW and WWF had a lot of fan overlap because of the Northeast
I'm glad I was too young to buy into that. Sounds miserable

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You can tell who isn’t right in the head because for some reason this thread was made to defend Tony Khan. :dead:

the hilarious shyt is i barely even watch AEW anymore i prefer WWE at this point :pachaha: you can check the last several AEW threads i ain't in them shyts

cats running in here with their superman cape on to defend their AEW hate watching butt buddies from slander :mjlol: