Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Because they were trying to get
Get him yo actually play Reeves
yep tried to recast instead of reboot. glad black panther isn't making that same mistake. You get a person to play the same character and have be a success, like joker or Batman. but having them play the same actor on top of that is a recipe for failure. should always reboot when switching actors. otherwise having them be two separate characters.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Reeves was the best because he actually had some charisma. Cavill looks the part but he's just stale af. Bad direction didn't help him but dude is just boring.
Flip that for me and that's still my opinion. Reeves came off too much like a stale quirky cop and Cavill moreso reminded me of the Kal El from the comics. A powerhouse that held back but could wreck shyt if given no choice.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Cavill been the BEST Superman ever

donner dikk eaters can go to the grave with their opinions.. pussass gatekeeping crybabies the reason Superman been in limbo for so long.. dikkheads cant let go of reeves obsessive dikkheads

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
All superman have Al Horford levels of negative swag to me

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Cavill been the BEST Superman ever

donner dikk eaters can go to the grave with their opinions.. pussass gatekeeping crybabies the reason Superman been in limbo for so long.. dikkheads cant let go of reeves obsessive dikkheads

nothing but drip :wow:

JauntyGreedyCoelacanth-max-1mb.gif

OpulentIncredibleBrontosaurus-small.gif

ChUH.gif

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It would have helped Routh’s swag if they didn’t have him getting stomped out by Kevin Spacey and Kumar on the mezzanine of a pleasure yacht.

even when supes got them paws in that diner in Superman II, they had the respect to make the dude who whooped him look rough.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The hell yall talking about? Superman aint got no swag! Never had it, Was never known for it. He suppose to be corny.

:stopitslime: