Brandon T Jackson realizes he's an Israelite

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I have a serious question .. Can whites have Israelite blood? I know it probably sounds stupid but I'm genuinely ignorant on the Israelite subject and since whites scientifically are a "mutation" that came from AAs seems like a logical question to ask :yeshrug:

And why is this dude being so condescending and just telling people to "learn your history" instead of referencing them some reading material to start off? Kinda a dikk move.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for spreading knowledge but the black Israelite movement is stupid as fukk, and so is the Egyptian shyt. The truth is, 99.9% of us can trace our lineage right back to West Africa. I'm not going to denounce that and spit in the faces of my ancestors just to claim a totally different culture. It's the equivalent of a white dude from Sweden claiming the Roman empire. With that said, it's nice to be living in 2016 and seeing history in its true form - even if it's on social media.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm all for spreading knowledge but the black Israelite movement is stupid as fukk, and so is the Egyptian shyt. The truth is, 99.9% of us can trace our lineage right back to West Africa. I'm not going to denounce that and spit in the faces of my ancestors just to claim a totally different culture. It's the equivalent of a white dude from Sweden claiming the Roman empire. With that said, it's nice to be living in 2016 and seeing history in its true form - even if it's on social media.
And West Africa traces it's lineage back to Egypt. :russ:I'm saying this as a West African...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
HE BEEN LIKE THAT FOR YEARS. HIS FATHER'S CHURCH TAKES ON HEAVY JEWISH INFLUENCE. CHURCH ON SATURDAY AND EVERYTHING.