Braxton Miller moving to H back

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

Dude could have transferred and started at another college.

Playing QB isnt what got him hurt. It was Urban running him 20 times a game that got him hurt. I hope its because his shoulder was truly fukked and not Urban coaxing him into doing this.

I think he should have given QB another shot....if it doesnt work out. The NFL could/would still switch him to another position if necessary. Learn it in the NFL.

Pesci

Architect
Daps

Playing QB isnt what got him hurt. It was Urban running him 20 times a game that got him hurt. I hope its because his shoulder was truly fukked and not Urban coaxing him into doing this.

I think he should have given QB another shot....if it doesnt work out. The NFL could/would still switch him to another position if necessary. Learn it in the NFL.
how often does that actually work?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps

smh u right bro that nikka used to tote that hoe

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

nah show that you can play another position in college and help your stock. Denard Robinson got taken 5th round and he's a better athlete than Braxton. So all Braxton can hope is to show he can play another position now and get taken around that 4th-6th round area

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
how often does that actually work?
Julian Edelman and Antwan Randel El, Brad Smith, etc.

He's not ran a route in his life and he's going to take away catches from other guys on the squad? Not happening imo.

I'm thinking he catches maybe 15 passes all year. Hell Devin Smith only caught like 30+ last year.

In the NFL they could build him up for 2 years. Let him play special teams to start off.

If he played in a different offense....it wouldnt be a problem. But he's learning WR in a spread offense for the first time in his life. Thats not getting him prepared to play NFL wr either.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
nah show that you can play another position in college and help your stock. Denard Robinson got taken 5th round and he's a better athlete than Braxton. So all Braxton can hope is to show he can play another position now and get taken around that 4th-6th round area
You made my point breh.

Denard got drafted cause they saw him rush for 1000 yards. Sometimes team will gamble on the unknown more than the known.

If Denard spent the entire year playing WR and catching passes from Devin Gardener he would have went undrafted. Dominate as an athlete and let a team take a chance on you later on.

It worked for Matt Jones :ld:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You made my point breh.

Denard got drafted cause they saw him rush for 1000 yards. Sometimes team will gamble on the unknown more than the known.

If Denard spent the entire year playing WR and catching passes from Devin Gardener he would have went undrafted. Dominate as an athlete and let a team take a chance on you later on.

It worked for Matt Jones :ld:

but he was gonna be on the bench tho. Cokeboy Matt was starting, Denard was starting til he got hurt, Braxton wasn't going to start

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
but he was gonna be on the bench tho. Cokeboy Matt was starting, Denard was starting til he got hurt, Braxton wasn't going to start

Which is why I said earlier if his shoulder wasnt fukked he should have transferred..

I dont know his health though. If he can no longer throw then he's gotta do what he's gotta do. If Urban talked him into staying only to talk him into playing another position...that's not right...

Dude was the Big 10 Player of the Year two years in a row. He wouldnt have done that to Tebow if he missed a year. But again, maybe his shoulder is messed up and decided to play another position.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Maybe Urban is thinking about JT at QB...

Cardale has more talent. But JT is a better distributer of the ball.

I dont think Braxton steps in and is a deep threat like some of there other guys. You'd want to get Braxton the ball in space or get the ball in his hands quickly. Thats not a strength of Cardale. At least not yet.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This may be good for the breh in the long run. He might have a better shot to make it to the league :ehh: