Brazilian Onlyfans model gets her son to film her content.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Son of OnlyFans model admits he films her content for her

Featured Image Credit: Instagram/@arthururachoficial/@andressaurachoficial
While most teenage sons can't be bothered unloading the dish washer for their mothers, this one goes above and beyond.
Andressa Urach is a successful OnlyFanscontent creator and boasts over three million followers on Instagram.
The former Miss BumBum model hails from Brazil and, prior to her OnlyFans career, was a successful dancer.

While many creators might hire someone to film their content for them, Andressa decided to keep the business within the family as her son shoots things for her.
During an Instagram Q&A last summer, Andressa son, Arthur, who was 18 at the time, was asked: "Arthur, are you the one who films Andressa’s Onlyfans?"
He replied: "Yep, I'm really badass with pictures, right?"
For many people the idea of shooting such content of our parents would be, well, unimaginable, but Arthur appeared unfazed.
But while he doesn't seemed to be bothered, others were - religious groups in particular.
Andressa Urach is a successful OnlyFans star. Credits: andressaurachoficial/Instagram
Andressa Urach is a successful OnlyFans star. Credits: andressaurachoficial/Instagram
One person asked him: "You are not ashamed of your mother selling herself, do you film her like this?" to which the teenager replied: "I'm not ashamed, I'm very serene with her decision."

ARadCq5.png

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember there being an old thread about a brazilian hoe, might have been JBO - and the first reply was something like "why do brazilians do anal for breakfast?"

:mjlol: :laff: