BREAKING 160+ Feared Dead: Condo Building Collapses In Miami

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Some Floridians that have a condo over two stories high are going through hell right now. There is a law for condos to make sure their reserves are fully funded in case of events like this. Some condo owners have to fork up 20k by July 2024. :mjtf:

So lucky my condo that I rent out is two stories high and reserves are beyond requirements. :whew: I was on the HOA board years ago as the Treasurer and made sure HOA fees didn't go up and made sure the reserves were properly funded.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Some Floridians that have a condo over two stories high are going through hell right now. There is a law for condosto make sure their reserves are fully funded in case of events like this. Some condo owners have to fork up 20k by July 2024. :mjtf:

So lucky my condo that I rent out is two stories high and reserves are beyond requirements. :whew: I was on the HOA board years ago as the Treasurer and made sure HOA fees didn't go up and made sure the reserves were properly funded.
How are the reserves funded?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Floridians that have a condo over two stories high are going through hell right now. There is a law for condosto make sure their reserves are fully funded in case of events like this. Some condo owners have to fork up 20k by July 2024. :mjtf:

is it true most hoa's are skimming?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
America is a fukk'ed up country. Despite obvious gross negligence leading to those people's deaths, no one was ever held criminally liable. Corporations can literally get away with murder, or in this case negligent homicide.
Yep and they do all of the time. Look at Boeing :heh:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
is it true most hoa's are skimming?
There cases like that. But you a dumb mofo if you do because all it takes is one person with a financial background to look at the bank statements and start asking questions. This housing HOA went to jail a few years ago in Kendall(Miami) for doing that. By law you can see the monthly bank statements and any other financial document. A lot of people don't know this sadly.