Breaking: Active Shooter situation in Chicago; Police officer, gunman and 2 others dead

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
I hear one of the shooters was talking to a girl inside the clinic before he shot her. She fell to the floor and dude stood over her and kept shooting.

Sounds like there may be two shooters shooting at each other.

One cop car was sprayed with bullets.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Funny how cacs ALWAYS deflect saying "b-b-but black Chicago shooters" like a guilty toddler trying to avoid a whopping, trying to get off by telling you the other toddler did another fault. All the time. :mjpls:

Whenever you see that i want ya'll to ask them which race is responsible for the most amount of deaths and genocide in history from all the native Americans, blacks, Asians and other cacs slaughtered and see them they stay quiet and juelz even more. What a sick bunch :hhh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
everything is about race in this section.

Active shootings, Library closes, the mcribs are back, Amber rose twerk videos - all of it will include cac this cac that, mjpls this mjpls that.

its honestly tiring. like look at my avi. He smiling. smile.
You done being a fakkit or you got more?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It's Mercy. On the southside. And it wasn't like this was a random shooting. Idk why people thought it was gonna be a white guy outside of a doctor going on a rampage.

Uh, that is exactly the case here, what else are we supposed to assume with the few details given? :gucci:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
38 minutes ago
/U/StealthyStalkerPanda's comment on the /r/news post:
*Active Shooter Incident Plan at Mercy Hospital, 25th/Michigan, multiple people shot including an officer.
*The active shooter was described as a white or Hispanic male with an assault rifle
*Offender seems to be down with a GSW to the head . *Scanner thinks there could be another shooter, this is unclear, typical second shooter confusion
*One person shot in the parking lot, an officer shot in the lobby, one person shot somewhere else in hospital property, perhaps others wounded
*Seem to be victims as well as people throughout the hospital, I'm reluctant to name specific locations within the hospital from the scanner.
*The shooter is down inside the hospital
*The wounded officer is in critical condition
*Now on EMS Plan 3, the highest level of EMS Plans in the City of Chicago