BREAKING! Actress Joan Tarshis files sexual assault lawsuit against Bill Cosby (for money) and folks on IG going at this old hoe's neck. #rentdue

Daps
I been waiting for people to peep game, took y'all long enough :what:

Now Im just patiently waiting for @Yinny to come around and admit that she was wrong

Some of the comments:

sho_mankave's profile picture

Hey girl we dont care!!!!

djray_z's profile picture

Come On Sis. If you broke just say that!šŸ˜©šŸ˜”

Why she ainā€™t file when the other 30 did?

Her only acting credit is the documentary about Bill Cosby

And yā€™all allowed him to move throughout the industry to possibly do this to someone elseā€¦thatā€™s what gets meā€¦Iā€™m going to let everybody know then and thereā€¦not wait 50 yrs!

50 years later??? Starting to really not believe these folks

Ainā€™t no way you willingly went back a year later and let him do it again.

luvnumber9's profile picture

Everybody money running low

mr.chriscal3777's profile picture

I'm ready to tell my story......fukk it, I got bills too.

nitakane's profile picture

Ok is it lemme say something and get this money time of year? I mean I not saying that these celebs are all innocent but come on now!! What is really going on HEAšŸ˜®

robertverified's profile picture

When the cards start declining, they go to filing. šŸ˜’

Soooo, she went and met up with him to attend the fair a year later AFTER already being drugged and sexually assaulted by him??? Girl, go file your toenails or something, HELL!

How bout we all just file a lawsuit against this man. Canā€™t get a rape conviction on the man yā€™all made president but Bill Cosby stay getting convicted. Crazy. Thatā€™s a lot of women to rape

What in the Thelma from Scooby Doo is going on here! We know Thelma from Good Timesā€¦ Im tired of these broke from the strike Hollywood typesā€¦ yall go deal with Woody Allen and leave Bill alone šŸ–¤šŸ”®

jass_423's profile picture

At this point I may be a victim because whatttttt

papichulotatted's profile picture

Somebody said ā€œnow you know Bill did not waste his drugs on you ā€œšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

nailtech.mya's profile picture

So he did it once and you met with him again?

Discuss.

Daps
Some of these women, I repeat some were just in the same room with this man and are taking their chance. How do we substantiate something like this.

90% of them were groupies hanging around trying to get chose.

The other 10% did get chose and were with it consensually. And now they're throwing accusations cause, guess what?

#RENTDUE

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Some of these women, I repeat some were just in the same room with this man and are taking their chance. How do we substantiate something like this.
This is where so much of me too became a problem and a very slippery slope. No one wanted to talk about it bc Cosby and Kelly n them were so likely to be guilty of something anyway. But it was a LOT of bullshyt just tacked on. Ie they basically made up a new law if you got a bottom bytch that travel with you and consensually have sex well no you forced her and youā€™re sex trafficking her :wtf: Bc thereā€™s no way any woman can do wild shyt on her own accord :ufdup:

Hence my reaction to the Diddy stuff. Like Iā€™m pretty sure he was beating her ass. But why add in the ā€˜he forced me to take drugs and participate in freakoffsā€™ :patrice: Nah bih you did that part on your own

Daps
This is where so much of me too became a problem and a very slippery slope. No one wanted to talk about it bc Cosby and Kelly n them were so likely to be guilty of something anyway. But it was a LOT of bullshyt just tacked on. Ie they basically made up a new law if you got a bottom bytch that travel with you and consensually have sex well no you forced her and youā€™re sex trafficking her :wtf: Bc thereā€™s no way any woman can do wild shyt on her own accord :ufdup:

Hence my reaction to the Diddy stuff. Like Iā€™m pretty sure he was beating her ass. But why add in the ā€˜he forced me to take drugs and participate in freakoffsā€™ :patrice: Nah bih you did that part on your own

Kells was definitely guilty. The only thing Cosby is guilty of is smashing these hoes.

If I was a celeb, I'd be doing the same thing. :manny:

I'm happy to see the tide turn.

I been putting in work going at these lying scandalous hoes for years. I never thought I'd see this day :to:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kells was definitely guilty.

Thatā€™s the thing, guilty of WHAT exactly ? Being a pedo? Yep, 100% guilty they got proof thatā€™s enough to lock him up for life off top

But they also slid in a whole bunch of other stuff. Like his dealings with grown women and they tried to say he kidnapped them and had a sex dungeon :heh: Like gtfoh. Thats where us being street smart and knowing how these chicks actually are irl comes into play. Hoes was willing to do whatever for dude bc he had money. They did some embarrassing shameful deplorable shyt. So when they saw the world was giving them an excuse for what they CHOSE to do, they took it