BREAKING: America is literally under attack...Car Bomb Explodes at Travis AFB..WOW :sadcam:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I live about 15 minutes from there. I woke up to a car on fire outside my apartment building (literally a foot away from the building) justl ike this just last week.. it was set on fire deliberately too but they didnt catch the person that did it

dude woulda killed dozens if the building woulda caught on fire

this was about 2 am at night, I woke up to thinking someone was busting car wnidows/letting off shots in our parking lot

i look out my window and its a fukking car engulfed in flame :francis:

no real motive for the car to even be there other than to start some fukk shyt :camby:

0 doubt in my mind these arent related, as I live next to the biggest college in the area as well.. probably testing the bomb and shyt :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
[
I cant be just me, but did yall see every nuance in these reports about the Austin bomber? How they kept trying to pull anything they could to make him a regular " he was an all American good boy" bullshyt? The police were like "he mustve been feeling stressed" too

Shyt like this is making me angry. Hilariously sad how they did not demonize that fukker or interview someone to pull up his traffic tickets or find out everything he did wrong in his life.

Listen to this and his other vids concerning white male violence. He breaks it down on why they must protect the suspect even more so then white victims: