*BREAKING* Antonio Brown accused of three separate sexual rape/assault UPDATE* POSSIBLY OFF PATRIOTS

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Then you're an idiot, any lawyer would tell you to stay away for good reason. Blame women all you want, it won't change the fact a 31 year old AB should be moving better
Its called vengeance, and thats all AB wanted and its understandable. I have never seen someone look so innocent.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They aint tryin to have AB score Touchdowns the Tank is real in South Florida.

Buff, Arizona, Tennessee, Jacksonville, Houston, Green Bay, Chicago, and Philly need to think seriously about it
No they don't. He won't be signed this year, and likely won't play in the league again. It's over. He was given another chance by a scumbag organization and still fukked that up by contacting and threatening someone who is actively accusing him of shyt in court. After signing a contract that specifically stated he would void guaranteed money if he engaged in fukkery again.

There's literally no reason to sign this piece of shyt. Even if he magically acted like a normal human being for 13 weeks, the threat of being added to the NFL's exempt list is still there due to the rape investigation. There is no incentive to sign him at this point.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Player Empowerment Mode Activated, this is the ultimate level:wow:

Hopefully the Chief Executive of the Player Empowerment movement has a cash windfall set up for him

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This all I’ve been saying. Dude dumb as shyt but all this menacing talk Foh. That’s that white people okey doke talk. Didn’t know some many blacks fall for that being saw as menacing.

Ppl are putting so much extra shyt on this. We're holding Antonio Brown to a higher standard than the President of the United States. Who the owner of the Pats openly supports. And who was also caught getting hand from some chinese immigrant. :what:

I saw no threat at all.
It’s like when you bring this up, that’s there were no threats, all people will say is “but fukk him anyway, he’s a dumbass. He got what he deserved.” We know what he did was stupid, but all that extra shyt acting like he was “intimidating” is just some old black boogeyman shyt. I didn’t see nearly the same energy when it came to Peyton Manning assaulting a female trainer in college. Half these people you see on social media discussing this case didn’t even know who he was prior to these allegations.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Its over brehs

Loud and PROUD ?

raw

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
AB hasnt been the same since this hit.
abhit.0.gif

Dude's brain is probably fried

I've beeeen said this
Ppl are putting so much extra shyt on this. We're holding Antonio Brown to a higher standard than the President of the United States. Who the owner of the Pats openly supports. And who was also caught getting hand from some chinese immigrant. :what:

I saw no threat at all.

No we're not.

Everybody knows Trump's a dikkhead, but the public voted for him, so what are you gonna do?:yeshrug:

Hell, there's like 157 investigations into him as we speak and the Dem House is trying to get him impeached.

CNN literally spends 22 hours a day covering his fukkery.

AB just had to shut his damned mouth and play football.

Not text nobody or contact nobody.

Just keep your mouth shut and let the league and your lawyers take care of it.

His dumb/psychotic ass couldn't do that, and so now he has no job. :yeshrug: